We are engaged in offering our customers with a huge range of compact sized Single Girder EOT Cranes, which are used for diverse application purposes. These offered Single Girder ETO Crane is highly effective to handle a load ranging from 1-20 tons. We are considered to be leading manufacturer of Single Girder EOT Crane in India and supplies high-quality cranes conforming to certified quality standards. Light weight, easy operations and maintenance are some of salient features of these cranes. Our process cranes are modified to fulfill the desires of your manufacturing processes. They are designed and constructed to particular requirements. In this way, we make sure the best efficiency, availability and protection to your installations. We have good sized knowledge and information of our customers’ particular commercial processes – with inside the paper enterprise in addition to in process integration, in recycling and bulk handling, with inside the aircraft enterprise, in steel manufacturing and in steel handling.
Benefits of Single Girder EOT Crane :-
Low cost, High efficiency, Consistent functioning, Highly customizable
Single Girder EOT cranes Specifications
- Capacity : up to 30 T
- Span : 6m to 30m
- Lift : 6m to 20m
- Hoist Travelling Speed : 15-20 m/min
- Max Height : 40-60 feet
- Power Source : Electric
- Usage/Application : Industrial
- Voltage : 380-460 V
- Frequency : 50-60 Hz
Our single girder EOT cranes offer the following benefits:
- The Cranes which are having one main Bridge girder are known as Single girder Cranes.
- Main feature of this crane are Main Bridge girder, End carriages and hoisting unit either electrically operated Hoist or manual operated Chain pulley Block as the case may be.
- Being light in structure, it is most ideally suited for light industrial application.
- For higher capacity, normally industries prefer use of single girder cranes. Being cost-effective, single girder Crane is most favorite In Small and Medium scale Industries.
- Minimum load on building structure and crane runway
- Maximum hook approach
- Great mobility and transportation capabilities to promise safe handling
- Cost-efficient operations owing to optimal space utilization