Lifting device consisting of a platform or cage that is raised and lowered mechanically in a vertical shaft in order to move Material from one floor to another in a building
- Series production with uniform quality
- Modular construction with optimally matched components
- Space saving, future oriented design
- TEFC motors designed for smooth crane service
- Class “F” motor insulation
- Modern helical gear trolley drive
- AC rectified brakes with a minimum of one million
- Maintenance-free operations
- These are probably the best known goods lifts, with many from Victorian times still in service.
- They consist of a small cabinet in a lift shaft, lifted by a loop of rope.
- A manually operated door at each level enables access to the lifting cabinet.