- 200° rotation.
- Offers greatest potential underboom clearance because it can be installed more closely to the ceiling than other wall mounted styles.
- Two connection types :
- A welded connection is used in most capacity and boom spans.
- A bolted connection is used for larger spans and capacities because of shipping considerations. Stiffeners are welded to the mast at the point where the wall brackets are connected to stiffen the web of the I-beam.
- Powered rotation is available on all models.
- Hardware for mounting to wall or column supplied by others.
Wall Mounted Jib Crane Specification:
CAPACITY : 1 Ton to 5 Ton
SPAN : 2 m to 6 m
LIFTING : 3 m to 6 m
Application : Unloading
: Building Material
: Repair Shop
: Stock yard
: Tool Room